Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Saturday 28 April 2012

I have been SO BAD

it's untrue.  It's not like I don't have a whole huge stash of fabric upstairs but I found
that Canton Village were having a monthly Bloggers Block of the month (a link is on the left hand side of my blog).  Anyway I happened to look at it again and thought to myself 'Oh YES YES YES they are using Kaffe Fasset's fabrics and I LOVE them so I guess I need to order what the BOM calls for because I have no imagination at all!

This is the fabric that Jackie from Canton Village sent to all the designers of this BOM.


  And mostly I really liked it but ... by the time Mrs. Sit On Her Bum looked some of it was no longer available - would you just believe it!!!  Well it isn't.  So what now.  Well I looked at the blocks that had been done


And then at the designers who are:



And again I thought YES YES YES I have to do this because they are all such GREAT quilters and designers!  And if you go to their websites the blocks look even better than they do above.  I was in LOVE!  So what fabric did I choose because so much of it I couldn't buy.  Well here is what I chose and I really hope you guys agree with my choices








I know it's too late now because I've ordered and paid for it all but please tell me if you think I haven't got this right please please pelase.  I suppose I really won't know until I have added some plain fabric, which knowing me and my lack of imagination will be white, and made at least one block to show you.  Now all I need is for the fabric to arrive and get my sewing machine back again.

Until next time ...
Lots of Love Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH but British in every other way

3 comments:

  1. Nice!!! I love Kaffe Fassett too! lol! I'm no help with the fabric since I have no imagination either. Which is why I love it when there are kits. :D Hope you get your sewing machine back soon and you like your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff Patty! I can see why you were bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazingly young at heart!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx