Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Friday 28 February 2014

I need another hobby, don't I????

Okay so I don't need another hobby.  But as most of you know, if you read this little blog of mine that is, that I love Craftsy.  When they said they had this knitting Afghan class I thought why not?  I mean it's not everyday you get to make a knitted Afghan and as I've completely forgotten how to crochet - and no I don't know how this happened because I once crocheted two shawls as Chanukah presents - one of my mother and one for my mother-in-law.  Anyway I kept on looking at this class


and thought to myself 'yeah why not, cause you don't have enough of other kinds of stash do you?'  Umm well maybe I do but hey what's another project.  I think this one will be super yummy.  My only real problem is they don't really sell Lion Yarns in England so I'm kinda up the creek without a paddle.  But no worries I shall find some yarn that is equivalent, eventually.  Please wish me luck with that.  I am so going to sell my cross stitching stash because I really don't need it as I have enough on my plate with hobbies and him upstairs is sick of all my stash.  So eBay I shall be coming.

Huge Hugs to you all (if you are actually there)

See you soon
Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH
but British in every other way
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Looks fun. I hope you find what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're here. :D I need to sell some of my stuff also and keep just what I really want for the hobbies I really want to do. Have fun with the knitting class. It's invigorating to learn new things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually here. I have a stash of yarn now for weaving. Did I tell you that I signed up for a Saori class next week? This will be an intro class for me so I can use the loom and test the waters - like I need something else to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with it. I love knitting for the relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here, as well. I organized my crafting areas and found many items from former hobbies. Gosh, we can only do so much in a day or week, right? Good luck on the afghan class and etsy.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx