Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Thursday 13 September 2012

I am just soooo bad

And I promised and everything.  And I just couldn't keep to it.  Well you see it was like this.  Last week I was on Etsy and just happened to see these

for sale.  They were from Sew-Fantastic De-Stash sale and I just had to have one of them.  Just one and it was so inexpensive when you think how much fabric costs in England.  Even with postage costs I don't think it came to more than $20.00 for 2 yards of fabric and the owner of the store Terri was really nice and even wrote and told me that the listing was wrong and the bags weren't full of fat quarters but usable scraps and she was so right.  I just love everything I got from her.  All such really yummy fabrics.

Then yesterday I actually remembered that it was talknt#2 on Twitter.  About an hour into Talk Night we were discussing selvedges and I said that it would take me a really long time to get all the selvedges I would need for the quilt I wanted to make when somebody (sorry can't remember who) said that there were some for sale on Etsy so before you could say computer I was over there and bought these


from ReFabulous2 for the paltry sum of 
$9.97 including postage


I mean aren't they yummy but I'm sure I upset somebody and for that I apologise and I just wish I could remember who it was.  I am seriously going to have to go through what I said yesterday to find out who it was but I am really sorry if you were going to buy them.  But I do love them and as soon as I get them they are going to become part of a string quilt which I love doing.

Until next time ...
Lots of Love Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH but British in every other way

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful acquisitions. I'm going to have to go searching for some salvages. I have some but definitely not enough for a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabric scraps look so interesting. I too would love to look through those! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of helpful information. I have bookmarked your site.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx