Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Monday 18 February 2013

I got something wrong and THE WINNER

I got a letter from Scott today who told me exactly how Ecolux Lighting came to be and I want to share it with you all.  So here is what he wrote to me:


Here's the whole story. 
Kim has been quilting and sewing for about .... well since she was a little kid. So its been a while. She bought a new Elisimo machine that has built in LED lighting. Should have been good, right? Well the light was horrible. She called me on the phone, I was on a contract engineering job away from home, and started venting. She asked if there was any way we could come up with a light that sticks under the throat of the machine. something with a better light qualtiy so people could actually see what they were doing. No pun intended but the light went on. So I started getting prototypes put together for her to look at and approve or not.  Well, 3 proto's later and she decided that this was the one. Being too analytical myself, I would not have gone with the current product. So, long story short, I want to make sure that everyone knows Kim is the inventor and she is the owner of Ecoluxlighting.  I think this is important for people to know that the light was developed by a quilter who understands the requirements. 
I do like getting Kudos, but only when its my idea :)


Finally here is the winner according to Random Sequence Generator:

Random Sequence Generator
Here is your sequence:

81
58
 8
83
52
93

Who is:  Terry@ a quilting blog17 February 2013 03:50
Visited their site...love that you can get just the right size for the machine you own. 


Well I've email Terry so she knows she won.  Congratulations Terry.  

See you soon 

Patti xxx 
American by birth and MOUTH 
but British in every other way

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Terry. I will just have to wait until I can afford to buy one I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited that I won Patti!! I've emailed you my address...thank you, Scott and Kim!! Look forward to getting this amazing light :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx