Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Sunday 28 April 2013

And another 4 Blocks are on their way

Well yesterday I just say on my fat you know what watching stuff I'd recorded on my Sky box.  Just one more program was my mantra until it got to be like 6pm and I hadn't had a shower yet and we were going out to celebrate my birthday with our son James and his lovely wife Danielle who are the parents of our two youngest grandchildren.  I had no idea where we were going and James being James it was a great surprise.  He took us to a restaurant called The Delaunay.  The atmosphere was amazing and Danielle and I both started out with Campagne Cocktails as she know that Champagne is my favorite alcoholic drink.  In fact at one time that was all I would drink so I hasten to tell you I didn't drink very often.  But now I'll drink white or rose wine as well, so I'm not that expensive now.  Anyway Graham Norton was there too with some friends but the restaurant (don't be fooled by it calling itself a Cafe - trust me it is the last thing that looks like a Cafe in the whole world).

Enough of that.  I cut and sewed 4 more blocks today for the Granny Bee that I joined late.



Well these are March's blocks done and dusted.  Now I just have to cut and sew April's 4 blocks and I will be so up-to-date it isn't true.  I love sewing these blocks they are just great.  Now I've just got to see if I have the fabric for April.

So I'm off now until Tuesday when it's my birthday so I will have a birthday present for you guys.

See you soon
Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH
but British in every other way

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love these blocks, great work! I have cut out the tester block before i do yours, and i just need to trim the sqaures and sew it together, and then make yours- promise i'll get to it before the end of the week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blocks! Never made a granny block before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Blocks! You are doing a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx